33 EUR/PERSON FOR MINIMUM GROUP LENGTH OF 30 PERSONS.
- transportation services (according to Program Description);
- local guide for the entire trip
- guided tour in Sibiu
- visit to Curtea de Arges Monastery and Cozia Monastery
- all VAT, local taxes, parking fees and road taxes;
- entrance fees at museums/ churches
- tips, refreshments, coffee breaks and meals, etc.
- photo or video fees inside museums/ churches etc;
DAY TRIP TO SIBIU:
- meet in the morning with the local guide at specified location in Pitesti
- on the way to Sibiu town stop over for visits at the famous monastery Curtea de Arges and Cozia where you will discover all the legends of the Wallachian princes
- the pedestrian tour of Sibiu (Hermanstadt) will give you the chance to see all the major sights of the city: the Orthodox Cathedral, Brukenthal Museum (visit inside), the Evangelical Church (visit inside), the XIII century Council Tower, Liars Bridge, The Big and The Lesser Square;
- in the evening return on the same route to Pitesti. END OF SERVICES.
The above mentioned rate is quoted in Euro per person.